Address of the Institute:
RHC Institutional Ethics Committee, E4-C to E4-F, 4th Floor, Fifth Avenue, Dhole Patil Road, Pune-01
Recognized / Accredited by:
Ruby Hall Clinic had a humble beginning when the founder chairman Dr. K.B. Grant, an eminent cardiologist himself, started a small nursing home in 1959 in the bungalow Ruby Hall, owned by General David Sassoon at the present location of the hospital with just two beds. In 1966 it was converted from a private institution to a public charitable trust – Poona Medical..